Forgus 31, mast head sloop
About the Boat
- Modern under-body for the build time and solid rudder connection to skeg. Tiller.
- Previous owners (4 years ago): Installed brand new Volvo Penta with S-drive and 3-blade folding propeller; Changed all through hulls; New cutter rig; Monitor wind vane self steering; All new electric system; Two solar panels on the stern-mounted frame; New battery set. Boat was sailed Gothenburg, Sweden to Caribbean and back.
- New mainsail and 110% jib last year + new start battery.
- Last year, replaced pump toilet by Air Head composting toilet and got rid of 2 through hulls, the septic tank and deck fitting for pump out. Works great, no smell and no problems!
- Brand new 4-stroke Mercury outboard for the inflatable dinghy.
- Slab reefing (single line) of the mainsail, 3 reef points.
- Boat model: Forgus 31, mast head sloop
- Boat name: Sassy Lady
- Year built: 1978
- Draft (cm): 160
- Engine power (hp): 26(HP)
- Fuel Tank (liters): 80
- Water tank (liters): 200
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Burner
No reviews yet
Dream Swap locations
About the location
Fantastic archipelago from S tip of Swedish W coast all the way up to Oslo, Norway. Also the stretch from Oslo down to the S tip of Norway (the S-East coast) is equally nice. An incredible number of natural harbours everywhere and small towns and marinas as well. Choice between sailing in open waters or between islands in protected waters. Very moderate tide (around 0.5 m) makes for simple scheduling and very small impact on sailing plans.